Sunday, September 25, 2011

2nd COMPETITION WEIGH-IN !

Today was the 2nd weigh-in of our "Biggest Loser" competition!  I am so blown away at how much weight I have lost so far!  Honestly, I'm not even sure how or why the weight seems to be falling off so easily right now, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!  I'm not revealing my weight and percent lost until the new video on my YouTube Channel, but, as always, here is a preview of this week's leader board!


That being said... today was 25 days straight of eating clean, and we finally decided to let ourselves have a "cheat day".  So I hope by Thursday my weight is still at least the same as it was today during the weigh-in hahaha!  I feel so bloated after consuming such a sodium-packed food fiesta!  I feel good though.  I didn't feel guilty after eating it and I stopped myself from finishing up the food just "because it was there". So, yay :)

Thank you so  much to those of you who follow me on Project Pretty and take the time to read and comment on this blog.  I don't have words to express how much it means to me :)  Much love!

xoxo Pretty T

No comments:

Post a Comment