Thursday, September 15, 2011

COMPETITION UPDATE!


Competition Stats
Today I finally get to share the awesome success I've had so far in both my weight-loss, and the new competition!  I've lost 14 pounds since the last video and I feel incredible!  I feel so much more focused and motivated!  Now I can safely unveil the complete stats of the competition!  My boyfriend is hot on my trail!  I know I'm in first place right now, but the beginning isn't what matter, it's who makes it to the end that counts!  I'm famous for losing weight fast in the beginning and then plateauing, so I'm definitely not letting this temporary lead get to my head!

Thank you SO much for all of your support!  Your messages, comments, feedback, advice, it's all appreciated more than I can express!  I have the best viewers on the planet!

xoxo Pretty T

No comments:

Post a Comment