Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sweet Peanut Butter Banana-ness!

Heaven on a Plate
Alright, after eating this delicious sandwich, I just had to come share it with all of you because I know I'm not the only person out here who has an overactive sweet tooth who loves peanut butter!!!  This sandwich is awesome because not only does it taste incredible, but it bangs out the sweet tooth with a hammer and it's only 7 WW points plus!

7 WW Points Plus Lunch
Here's the Breakdown

  • 2 Slices Light Bread = 3 points
  • 2 tbsp Peanut Butter - I use Peter Pan Whipped 1/3 less sugar = 4 points
  • 1 Medium Banana = 0 points
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Butter Spray = 0 points
  • Cinnamon & Spenda Mixture = 0 points




It's super simple to make.  First make yourself a regular peanut butter and banana sandwich, then spray either side with the butter spray and grill it in a pan, like you would a grilled cheese sandwich.  When it's done, sprinkle some cinnamon and Splenda on the outside and BOOM!

It's so good!  I like to pair it with another fruit and make that a nice and super filling lunch!  It keeps you so full!  You can also do the same sort of thing with Nutella if you want to change it up.  Or sometimes I'll spread peanut butter on one slice and Nutella on the other and kind of mesh them together... depends on what I'm in the mood for!

So try it out everyone!  You will NOT be disappointed!

xoxo Pretty T

No comments:

Post a Comment