|Heaven on a Plate|
|7 WW Points Plus Lunch|
Here's the Breakdown
- 2 Slices Light Bread = 3 points
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter - I use Peter Pan Whipped 1/3 less sugar = 4 points
- 1 Medium Banana = 0 points
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Butter Spray = 0 points
- Cinnamon & Spenda Mixture = 0 points
It's super simple to make. First make yourself a regular peanut butter and banana sandwich, then spray either side with the butter spray and grill it in a pan, like you would a grilled cheese sandwich. When it's done, sprinkle some cinnamon and Splenda on the outside and BOOM!
It's so good! I like to pair it with another fruit and make that a nice and super filling lunch! It keeps you so full! You can also do the same sort of thing with Nutella if you want to change it up. Or sometimes I'll spread peanut butter on one slice and Nutella on the other and kind of mesh them together... depends on what I'm in the mood for!
So try it out everyone! You will NOT be disappointed!
xoxo Pretty T