Thursday, September 1, 2011

NEW COMPETITION!

Well today marks the official start of the new Weight-Loss Competition (awesome name of the competition still pending haha)!  I still can't believe my weight has climbed so high in such a short amount of time.  Most of the summer I floated along at around 210lbs.  Maybe I had too many vacations.

So I'm starting this competition at 230.2 pounds.  Even writing the number it doesn't feel real.  I'm still waiting to get the starting numbers in from my brother and his girlfriend.  They work third shift so they should be waking up any time now!

The competition is going to run from today until December 31st, the day before our big family cruise!  I'm going to have some serious hurdles trying to lose weight through the holiday season, but I really really want to be out of the 200's before my cruise!  I have never set a goal like this before, so I'm a little nervous, but I also know that it is a realistic goal and I have every means to be able to reach it!

Thank you so, so, so much for all of your support!!!  I've literally proven that without you, I just can't do it alone!  I love you guys!

xoxo Pretty T





No comments:

Post a Comment